FACTOR DESCRIPTION OF CAUSES TO BE WOMEN SEX WORKERS IN HOTSPOT PASEH - SUMEDANG TOMO
WOMEN SEX WORKERS
Sex workers is one society diseases that has been known long time ago and is difficult to stop. Based on Paseh Healthcare Centre data in 2015, there are 59 sex workers. Meanwhile, Tomo Healthcare center says that there are 34 sex workers in 2016. Moreover, there are 15 sex workers until June 2017. This research aims to figure out sluttish women causative factors in Paseh – Tomo lounge, Sumedang regency in the year of 2017. This research uses descriptive research. Furthermore, the population and sample of this research are all women in Sumedang regency in 2017 in unknown numbers. This research, moreover, uses accidental sampling as the sampling technique. The instrument of the research is questionnaire. The analysis of this research is univariate analysis using frequency distribution. The result of the research showed that most of sluttish women are in the age of 26 -35 years old (early adolescent) in the amount of 56 people (56,0%). Most of sluttish women with > 1 children are in the amount of 59 people (59,0%). Most of divorced sluttish women are in the amount of 82 people (82,0%). Most of knowledgeable sluttish women are in the amount of 76 people (76,0%). Most of Junior High School educated sluttish women are in the amount of 56 people (56,0%). Most of unemployment sluttish women are in the amount of 99 people (99,0%). Most of poor sluttish women are in the amount of 61 people (61,0%) in Paseh – Tomo lounge, Sumedang regency in the year of 2017. It is expected that Sumedang regency governmental and social services collaborate with other sectoral in nurturing sluttish women by giving additional activities such as religious activities, skill education, and art, as well as giving loan to middle – low society. Sluttish women, furthermore, are expected to find alternative occupation and increasing individual skill such as sewing, weaving, and producing home industries.
1. Suririnah. PenyebabdanDampakKekerasanSeksual; 2009.http://www.baliho.id diakses pada tanggal 15 September 2016
2. RukiyahdanYulianti. AIDS dan PMS. Jakarta: PenerbitRinekaCipta, 2010
3. Trianto, N. Maraknya WPS di Indonesia. JurnalNasional 2010; Volume 2 Nomor 3
4. Suliswati, L. PendidikanKesehatatan HIV AIDS; 2008.http://ad.reduxmedia.comdiaksespadatanggal 12 September 2016
5. Monks. F. j.,knoers A.M.P,. Haditono S.R,. PsikologiPerkembanganPengantarDalamBerbagaiBagiannya. EdisiKeempatBelas. Yogyakarta: GadjahMada University Press, 2002
6. Masmuadi. Analisis Gaya HidupWanitaPekerjaSeksual; 2012. http://www.delastuty.wordpress.comdiaksespadatanggal 11 September 2016
7. Yatim, D. I,. Dialog Seputar AIDS. Jakarta: PT GramediaWidiasarana Indonesia, 2010
8. KPA Kabupaten Sumedang. Hasil Pemetaan WPS di Kabupaten Sumedang. Sumedang: KPA Kabupaten Sumedang, 2012
9. KPA KabupatenSumedang. HasilPemetaan WPS di KabupatenSumedang. Sumedang: KPA KabupatenSumedang, 2015
10. UPT PuskesmasPasehKabupatenSumedang. Jumlah WPS di Wilayah Kerja UPT PuskesmasPasehRawatInap 2015. Sumedang: UPT PuskemasPasehKabupatenSumedang, 2015
11. UPT PuskesmasTomoKabupatenSumedang. Jumlah WPS di Wilayah Kerja UPT PuskesmasTomoRawatInap 2015. Sumedang: UPT PuskemasTomoKabupatenSumedang, 2016
12. UPT PuskesmasTomoKabupatenSumedang. Jumlah WPS di Wilayah Kerja UPT PuskesmasTomoRawatInap 2015. Sumedang: UPT PuskemasTomoKabupatenSumedang, 2017
13. Notoatmodjo, Soekidjo. MetodologiPenelitianKesehatan. Jakarta. RinekaCipta, 2010
14. Notoatmodjo. MetodologiPenelitianKesehatan. Jakarta : RinekaCipta, 2014
15. Hakim, 2011. StudiResistensipadaWanitaPekerjaSeks di Jawa Barat.PuslitbangPemberantasanPenyakit. BadanLitbangKesehatandanKessos. DepartemenKesehatandanKesejahteraanSosial RI. www.wps.go.iddiaksespadatanggal 5 Juni 2017
16. Haber, Audrey., Runyon, R. P. Psychology of adjustment. Illionis: The Dorsey, 1984
17. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat. Pemberdayaan WPS. http//media.neliti.com di akses pada tanggal 5 juni 2017
18. Bird, G., Melville, K. Families and Intimate. United State: McGraw – Hill, 1994
19. EvarinadanRinawati. Pengaruh Predisposing Factor, Enabling Faktordan Reinforcing Factor TerhadapUpayaPencegahanInfeksiMenularSeksualPadaPekerjaSeksKomersial di LokalisasiWarungBebekSerdangBerdagai. JurnalEvarina, 2012
20. NurAzmi, 2008. AnalisisFaktor-FaktorPenyebabNiatWanitaPekerjaSeks (WPS) YangMenderita IMS BerperilakuSeksAman (Safe Sex) DalamMelayaniPelanggan. https://media.neliti.comdiaksespadatanggal 1 Juni 2017
21. IrawatidanPrihyugiarto, I. Faktor-Faktor yang MempengaruhiWPS.http.//idscribd.com/doc/faktor-faktor-yang-mempengaruhi-wps di aksespadatanggal 3 September 2016
22. Yahman. 2009. Penanggulangan IMSBerperanCegah HIV & AIDS. http://www.ekologi.litbang.depkes.go.id
23. Hurlock. E. PsikologiPerkembangan. EdisiKelima. Jakarta : Erlangga, 2009
24. Suwarno. DampakPemerkosasaan, FisikdanPsikis; 2012. www.duniakesehatan.co.id di aksespadatanggal 12 September 2016
25. Hapsari, U. KekeranRumahTangga; 2009.http://www.umarhapsoro.comdiaksespadatanggal 11 September 2016
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in Jurnal Ilmiah Bidan (JIB). By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
JIB's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JIB permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JIB on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article (please read out deposit policy),
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Ilmiah Bidan).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JIB will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JIB will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that JIB entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
JIB will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. JIB's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.