The Benefits of a Normal Childbirth Care Calendar for Increasing the Application of Childbirth Care Standards by Midwives to Independent Practice in Badung Regency, Bali in 2018
Normal Childbirth Care Calendar
The critical period of a woman during her reproductive period is experienced during labor. Every mother giving birth has the right to get standard maternity care so that the delivery process is safe, the mother and baby are healthy. This study aims to prove that the Normal Childbirth Care calendar can increase the application of standards of childbirth care by midwives in independent practice. Method: Pre-experimental, using the one group pretest-posttest design approach. The subjects of this study were independent practice midwives, a maximum age of 65 years, a minimum work period of 2 years, minimum D3 midwifery graduates. Sample size was 20 people, by proportionate simple random sampling. Data analysis using the Wilcoxon test. Results: the score of applying the standard of delivery care by midwives in independent practice before treatment was found to be the lowest 23, the highest was 36, and the median was 30. After treatment was found the lowest score was 36, the highest was 38, and the median was 38. achieve ideal score (38). There was a significant difference in the application of labor standards before with after being given a normal delivery care calendar (z -3.888; p 0.000). Conclusion: a normal birth care calendar is beneficial in increasing the application of midwife care standards to independent practice.
2. Kemenkes RI, 2016. Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2015. Jakarta: Kementerian Kesehatan RI
3. Dinas Kesehatan Provinsi Bali, 2018, Profil Kesehatan Provinsi Bali Tahun 2017
4. Dinas Kesehatan Kota Denpasar, 2018, Profil Kesehatan Kota Denpasar tahun 2017
5. Kemenkes RI, 2014, Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia nomor 97 tahun 2014 tentang Pelayanan Kesehatan Masa Sebelum Hamil, Masa Hamil, Persalinan, Dan Masa Sesudah Melahirkan, Penyelenggaraan Pelayanan Kontrasepsi, Serta Pelayanan Kesehatan Seksual
6. Kemenkes RI, 2014, Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia nomor 97 tahun 2014 tentang Pelayanan Kesehatan Masa Sebelum Hamil, Masa Hamil, Persalinan, Dan Masa Sesudah Melahirkan, Penyelenggaraan Pelayanan Kontrasepsi, Serta Pelayanan Kesehatan Seksual
7. Kemenkes RI , 2016. Peraturan Menteri Kesehatan Republik Indonesia nomor 43 tahun 2016 tentang Standar Pelayanan Minimal Bidang Kesehatan.
8. Rahayu, S., 2014. Gambaran Penerapan Partograf Pada Persalinan Normal Di Puskesmas Mlati II Kabupaten Sleman 2014. KTI tidak dipublikasikan, Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Kesehatan Jenderal Achmad Yani Yogyakarta.
9. Kulkarni, RR. Dan Biradar, M., 2018, A study on awareness of universal precautions among house surgeons. International Journal of Community Medicine and Public Health, 5(11):4813-4815
10. Nanayakkara, GAG. dan Karawita, DA (2018). Knowledge on HIV transmission and attitude towards providing care for people living with HIV (PLHIV) and adherence to universal precautions (UP) among attendants in the National Hospital of Sri Lanka (NHSL), Sri Lanka Journal of Sexual Health and HIV Medicine, (Sri Lanka JoSHH), Volume 4 (1): 34-38.
11. WHO, 2006, infection control standard precautions in health care, available at: https://www.who.int/csr/resources/publications/4EPR_AM2.pdf, Diunduh tanggal 2 Juni 2019
12. Andriaansz, G., 2017. Asuhan Persalinan Normal Asuhan Esensial Bagi Ibu Bersalin dan Bayi Baru Lahir serta Penatalaksanaan Komplikasi Segera Pascapersalinan dan Nifas. Revisi kelima. Jakarta: JNPK-KR
13. Pengurus Pusat Ikatan Bidan Indonesia, 2016. Buku Acuan Midwifery Update, Jakarta: PP IBI
14. Fauziah, Rumdasih, J., Erna Mesra E., 2014, Pengetahuan Bidan Merupakan Faktor Dominan Terhadap Kepatuhan Bidan Menerapkan Asuhan Persalinan Normal. Jurnal Ilmu dan Teknologi Kesehatan, Vol. 1(2) p: 79 – 83
15. Azani, D., 2012. Hubungan Pelatihan Asuhan Persalinan Normal (APN) dengan Ketepatan Penatalaksanahttpsan Rujukan pada Kasus Perdarahan Postpartum di RSUD Arifin Achmad Pekanbaru Tahun 2012, available at: https://www.academia.edu/34690456/ Hubungan_Pelatihan_Asuhan_Persalinan_Normal_APN_Dengan_Ketepatan_Penatalaksanaan_Rujukan_Pada_Kasus_Perdarahan_Postpartum_Di_RSUD_Arifin_Achmad_Pekanbaru_Tahun_2012
16. Longgupa, L.W. 2014. Pengaruh Faktor Pengetahuan, Sikap dan Pelatihan Asuhan Persalinan Normal Pada Kinerja Bidan Dalam Pertolongan Persalinan Normal Suatu Studi Eksploratif di Kota Palu Propinsi Sulawesi Tengah. Jurnal Ilmu Kesehatan. I (16): 781 – 785
17. Istikhomah, H., dan Rahmawati, P., 2014. Kepatuhan Bidan pada Asuhan Persalinan Normal di RSUD Wonosari, Gunung kidul,
18. Supiana, N., Supriyatiningsih, dan Rosa, E.M., 2015, Pelaksanaan Kebijakan dan Penilaian Penggunaan APD (Alat Pelindung Diri) oleh Dokter dan Bidan di Ruang Bersalin dan Nifas RSU PKU Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta Unit I Tahun 2014/2015
19. Widiarti, E., 2007. Evaluasi Penggunaan Partograf oleh Bidan Delima di Kabupaten Purworejo Propinsi Jawa Tengah, available at: http://etd.repository.ugm.ac.id/index.php?mod=penelitian_detail&sub=PenelitianDetail&act=view&typ=html&buku_id=35890&obyek_id=4, di doanload pada tanggal 1 Desember 2018
20. Rahmaningsih, S., Djonis, Trisna, C. 2015. Pelatihan Terhadap Keterampilan Bidan Dalam Melaksanakan Asuhan Persalinan Normal. Jurnal Kebidanan Khatulistiwa, volume 1 (2).p 78-82
21. Intarto, J., 2014. Tips Berpromosi Melalui Kalender, available at https://www.kompasiana.com/kompasanda/tips-berpromosi-melalui-kalender_552fa4816ea83471078b45d5
22. Ismail, Tgk., 2014. Kalender Masehi. Available at: http://aceh. tribunnews. Com /2014/01/02/ kalender-masehi, Download 14 April 2018
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Please find the rights and licenses in Jurnal Ilmiah Bidan (JIB). By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
3. User/Public Rights
JIB's spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, JIB permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and JIB on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications. Unless otherwise stated, the authors are public entities as soon as their articles got published.
4. Rights of Authors
Authors retain all their rights to the published works, such as (but not limited to) the following rights;
- Copyright and other proprietary rights relating to the article, such as patent rights,
- The right to use the substance of the article in own future works, including lectures and books,
- The right to reproduce the article for own purposes,
- The right to self-archive the article (please read out deposit policy),
- The right to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the article's published version (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal (Jurnal Ilmiah Bidan).
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. JIB will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. JIB will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that JIB entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
JIB will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. JIB's editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.